For having the access to the router of Pix Link Setup models, you need to have an active IP address connected with your router along with its username and password. All this information is easily available in the PIX LINK user manuals. However, if the manual is not available to you, you don’t need to search for the manual completely. All you need to know is the default login details which are easily available through the quick guide, a portion of which we shall discuss today.
Through this informative article, we shall discuss the login guide and other essential details regarding the PIX LINK router.
How to log in to the PIX LINK router?
Thinking about how to connect PIX LINK router or log in to the router? Here are the detailed steps you need to follow.
- Firstly, take your device and open any of the internet browsers you are using like Internet Explorer, Opera, Firefox, or Google Chrome
- Go to the address bar and type either 192.168.1.254 or pix-link.net for having the access to your router and user interface
- On the next log-in page, you shall see two text fields in which you have to enter the username and password
- The default username and password you need to use are admin and admin respectively
Once you have entered the username and password, click on the tab “Enter”. Once you hit the tab, the next page would give you access to the router’s control panel. You can also try the IP address setup pix-link.net for logging in to the router.
What if the log-in process fails on PIX Link Router?
Tried to log in through this process but failed? Don’t worry. You can still log in to the router by following another method. Do you know the name or ID of the router model? If yes, you need to visit the official website of PIX LINK and select your model number. Once you have selected the router’s model name or ID, the next page would mention the user manual of the model. Some of the default username and password combinations one can try for the PIX LINK routers are:
- The username and password for model number LV-WR021 are admin and admin respectively and the IP address for this model is 192.168.10.253.
- The username and password for model number LV-WR02v1 are admin and admin respectively and the IP address for this model is 192.168.1.254.
- The username and password for model number LV-WR091 are admin and admin respectively and the IP address for this model is 192.168.1.254.
- The username and password for model number LV-WR09v1 are admin and admin respectively and the IP address for this model is 192.168.1.254.
- The username and password for model number LV-WR09v4 are admin and admin respectively and the IP address for this model is 192.168.0.1.
Some other default username and password combinations one can try include admin/admin, admin/password, admin/1234, admin/blank, and blank/blank.
Other common IP addresses for the pix-link-2.4g router include 192.168.1.254, 192.168.1.253, and 192.168.10.1.
What if none of the log-in methods work?
Tried every method for logging in to the router? But failed? Well, there is still one last way of getting to the control panel of the router. And for this, you need to reset the router or modem. This can be done very easily by pressing the reset button for some seconds. To reset the modem or router, search for the button which is generally mentioned on the backside of the router or the bottom. Press the small button for a minimum of 20 seconds with the help of a pointed thing like a toothpick or ball pen. After a few seconds, the router would restart automatically.
However, it should be noted that when you reset the router, all the data you might have stored would get missing or lost. Again, you shall also lose your online connection. Hence, it is recommended to look for some professional help before resetting the router on your own.
Some essential things to keep in mind while logging in to the router:
Here are the answers to some common questions asked or login issues.
Some people think that an active connection is required to have the access to the control panel or login process. This is a myth. You shouldn’t necessarily be effectively associated with the Internet to open the administrator control centre of your switch. What you want to do is to associate your device with your switch’s WiFi organization. Then, at that point, enter the IP address in the internet browser and you are all set.
If your login page fails to load, make sure you are having a connected device with WiFi. If you are disconnected, you fail to load the login page. Again, if you are using the wrong IP address, you will face the same issue. So, check the connection and the IP address properly.