Video marketing utilizes the power of video by using it to promote, sell, and market products or services. Many companies are now turning to video marketing as a way to reach out to their target audiences.
There are many benefits to video marketing, such as the ability to connect with customers on a more personal level, the chance to show off products or services in a new light, and the opportunity to boost SEO (search engine optimization).
Still not convinced that video marketing is right for your business? Here are the top four reasons why video marketing really works.
Video Content includes moving images.
When people see moving images, their attention is aroused, and they are more likely to explore the content further. And what’s the best way to add moving images to your website? A video!
A study showed that adding a video to your website can increase conversion rates by as much as 80%. That is a huge number and something you definitely want to take advantage of if you are looking to improve your website’s performance.
Videos quickly grab the attention of viewers and draw them in, making them more likely to watch the entire thing. And if you have a product or service to sell, this is great news. The longer someone stays on your site, the more likely they are to buy something from you.
So if you’re not already using and marketing videos on your website, now is the time to start! Just make sure that you provide a high-quality video and offer value to your viewers. Otherwise, you’ll just be wasting your time (and theirs).
Unrelatable, boring, and low-quality vidoes will only bring you a handful of views without any desired changes in your engagement rate. Implementing engaging storytelling and graphics, and being in tune with content marketing trends and video production technology affects the quality and success of your content. Viewers lose interest in seconds so make sure you are serving them quality content.
Plus, there are many types of video content you can create, such as explainer videos, promotional videos, customer testimonials, how-to guides, animated videos, and more. No matter what type of business you have, there is a video that will work for you.
You can work with a corporate video production company in Baltimore to get started. This full-service creative agency is not like other top video production companies. They can help you come up with a concept, film the video, and edit it to perfection.
Then all you have to do is add it to your website and watch your conversion rates soar! So, make sure to look up their video production services today!
Touch and hold.
The use of mobile devices is now more ubiquitous than ever before. In addition, we now use them for much more than making calls or sending texts. We use them for entertainment, work, and staying connected with others.
60% of Internet traffic now comes from mobile devices, and that number is only going to increase. It’s now the normal way to watch content, browse the web, and use apps. People can’t seem to put their phones down.
Because of this, it’s crucial to make your video content marketing as responsive and mobile-friendly as possible. Here are some tips:
- Make sure your videos are encoded in a format that will play on all iOS, Android, and Windows devices.
- Use an HTML player that is responsive and mobile-friendly.
- Optimize your videos for different connection speeds.
- Use captions and transcripts to make your videos accessible to a wider audience.
- Share video ads on various digital and social channels.
Video marketing has the power of targeting content at people by the specifics of their demographics, interests, and web activity. Thus, allowing you to get your message in front of the right people at the right time is especially useful if you’re a small business or startup with limited resources.
There are many ways to target your audience with video marketing, and we’ve outlined some of the most effective methods below.
One way to target your audience is by using keywords in your video titles and descriptions. Doing so will help your videos appear in search results when people are looking for topics related to your business. For example, if you’re a personal trainer, you could use keywords like “fitness,” “exercise,” or “workout routines.”
Another way to target your audience is through social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. You can use these platforms to reach people who are already interested in what you offer. For example, you can create ads on Facebook targeting people who live in your city and have expressed interest in fitness-related topics.
You can also target your audience by creating videos specific to their needs and interests. For example, if you sell products for people with sensitive skin, you could create a video that showcases your products and how they can benefit those with sensitive skin.
By targeting your audience, you can ensure that your video marketing efforts are more effective and that you’re reaching the right people with your message. Doing so will help you get the most out of your video marketing campaigns, and it will ultimately lead to more success for your business.
Videos that evoke an emotional response are more likely to be remembered and shared. Stories that tap into our emotions make us feel something, and we are more likely to connect with them personally.
When creating videos for your brand, think about what kind of emotions you want your viewers to feel. Do you want them to feel inspired, motivated, or connected? Whatever it is, make sure your story evokes that emotion.
Here are some tips for creating emotionally-charged videos:
- Choose the right music: Music can change our moods, so it’s important to choose music that fits the tone of your video. If you want viewers to feel happy and upbeat, choose cheerful music. If you want them to feel inspired, choose something with a more empowering vibe.
- Create a connection: We are more likely to connect with stories that we can relate to personally. When creating your video, think about how you can create a connection with your viewers. What are their pain points? What do they care about? By addressing these things in your video, you’ll be more likely to create a connection.
- Use strong visuals: The visuals in your video should support the emotional message you’re trying to convey. If you want viewers to feel happy, use bright colors and cheerful images. If you want them to feel motivated, use powerful images and graphics.
- Tell a relatable story: We all love a good story, and we’re more likely to connect with stories that we can relate to. So when creating your video, think about how you can tell a relatable story that will resonate with your viewers.
Video marketing is a powerful tool that businesses should not ignore. It’s been shown to be successful in various ways and can produce great results when done correctly. If you’re still on the fence about whether or not to start using video marketing (whether a live video, an explainer video or whatnot), we hope this article has helped sway your decision. Be sure to keep these top four reasons in mind as you get started!